The university meal coupon may be obtained for guests of
the university at the Vice President or Dean's Office.
Instructions for Completing
University Meal Coupon
- Valid on (Date) - Enter the
date on which the coupon will be used.
- Purpose - Indicate the university
business purpose, i.e., interviewing, guest speaker,
- Guest Names - List the names
of all of the individuals who will be in attendance
at the meal. Each individual must be identified
as either a state (S) or non-state (N) employee.
- Approved for - Enter the number
of people listed in #3 above.
- Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
- Check the appropriate box for the meal which is
- Pheasant Room, Mc Donalds, or Blackhawk
Room - Check the appropriate box to indicate which of
the Holmes Student Center's dining facilities will be
- Account No. - Enter the account
number to be charged for this meal. Expenses for
meals covered by the use of this coupon would normally
be charged to Contractual Services.
- $ Limit - The administrator
approving the use of the coupon may enter a dollar
- Approved by - Signature of
the authorized person approving the meal.